forumohalu.org « METAFIZIKA « Kontrola i Manipulacija Ljudskim Bićima « Stewart Swerdlow - varalica?
 Str: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Dolje
  Ispis  
Autor Tema: Stewart Swerdlow - varalica?  (Posjeta: 14204 puta)
0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.
कल्कि
जीव
कृष्ण
Spol: Ženski
Goloka
« Odgovor #220 na: Listopad 22, 2011, 02:30:14 »

1. Drink only distilled water

2. Too much white light can kill you

3. Vegetarians are weak minded

4. You need to put yourself in "protection" 24/7

5. Therapy is a form of mind control

6. Cats represent deception

7. Castor oil and visualizations will remove implants

8. There is an elite group of Stewbots who are to work with the KBA (and save the world)

9. If you are attending this class/seminar/what have you- you have elite programming

and lets not forget-

In 2004 there were supposed to be "no new elections" in the US.

Japan was supposed to have fallen into the sea (if it didn't happen after that huge earthquake, well then when?)

The staged alien invasion was supposed to happen in 2003

In 2007 he declared that his son was cured of diabetes. (NOT!)

and of course, not to mention, the countless times we were advised to stock up on canned goods, because all hell was gonna break loose. (Do you know how many canned goods I had to throw out because the cans had expired!?)

And one more thing, far as Stewart himself-

1. He has viking genetics

2. His birth was very unusual and mysterious

3. He found some cave or something in Bolivia (or somewhere like that) where there was a Cyclops in suspended animation.

4. He has dead relatives visiting him on a regular basis

5. He is of the 1% of people who survived time travel

6. He was on the Eldridge (along with many of us who he also told were there with him)
Evidentirano

wah-wah
Gost
« Odgovor #221 na: Listopad 23, 2011, 01:59:55 »

Ma levat je lik. Makar bio igrao šah sa svim vrstama aliena, đabe ako to prodaje za masne pare, i programira ljude na svoju briju neku.
Evidentirano
कल्कि
जीव
कृष्ण
Goloka
« Odgovor #222 na: Studeni 10, 2011, 02:20:23 »

Must Read: Montauk the World's Weirdest Conspiracy Cult
The following article was found within the depth of the Internet; an article, which already by 2001 realized the truth about Stewart Swerdlow. It is actually very well written, so enjoy the read.

The following appeared in GEAR magazine, November 2001, pp. 76-82. Back issues of GEAR can be ordered at $10 per issue from GEAR, Customer Service, 450 West 15th Street, New York, NY 10011.

"It Came From Outer Space" Doomsday time travelers or sex cult? The worst things about the Montauk Project​ may be buried deep in your memory.

Written by Chris Ketcham Photography by Virginia Conesa

Were the Montauk Boys victims of aliens, or victims of the World's weirdest conspiracy cult?

In the wild labyrinths of conspiracy theory, double agents are everywhere. The Government is lying; your best friends are lying; fact and proof and substantiation recede into a hall of mirrors. So when I traveled to Montauk Point at the easternmost tip of Long Island, New York to investigate one of the weirdest conspiracy theories of all time, I put on my believer's hat. Maybe, I said to myself, just maybe the cover-up was real -- maybe something really terrible happened out there at the notorious Air Force radar station called 'Camp Hero' where a rusting dish 80-feet high lords over the sea.

Officially, the Air Force will tell you that the now defunct and abandoned tower scanned the skies for Soviet bombers during the Cold War​. But the legends say otherwise. In the 1970s and early '80s -- so the story goes -- the soaring Camp Hero radar was used in vast black-budget experiments to control the brains of millions of unwitting Americans. Code-name: Montauk Project.

No one had heard about the Montauk Project until 1992 when a goofy radar expert named Preston B. Nichols revealed he was once a spook who worked for shadowy powers at Camp Hero -- powers that connected to the highest rungs of a "secret government". Never mind that Nichols hadn't a shred of evidence. His books sold more than 100,000 copies. And the myth of Montauk shot to cult status, drawing from the same believer marker of conspiracy buffs that makes the X-Files so successful. Montauk websites now offer "evidence" and earnest confessions from dozens-upon-dozens of people who say they have seen -- in their dreams, in the other lives -- the experiments that Nichols described. Nichols had a method for unearthing these victims' vague memories of mind control. He would massage their bodies with his fingers -- a process he called "energy probing".

And that's where the story becomes very strange. When I went out to Camp Hero last January, I wanted simply to chart how a conspiracy theory had transformed into something like a religion. I ended up uncovering the bizarre sex rites of the "Montauk Boys."

In 1984, Preston Nichols -- now 56 -- was working as a radio frequency engineer at Airborne Instrument Labs -- a Long Island defense contractor that builds radar for the military. This much is true. But Nichols claims he was also working with a number of psychics in his off hours, operating out of his little cedar-sided home in East Islip, New York, tracking what he described as a radio signal that interfered with psychic ability -- a signal that he finally traced 60 miles east along the South short of Long Island to Camp Hero.

So he took one of his psychics out to the windswept base which had officially closed in 1981 -- a casualty of progress and under-funding. That must have been some visit. The psychic -- a Vietnam veteran named Duncan Cameron, then 31 -- stood among the weeds and the empty bunkers and closed his eyes. He started to tremble and then howl. And then he collapsed to the ground in an agony of revelation, seized with the certainty that "something terrible had happened here" thousands of teenage boys had been victimized in ungodly experiments ex-Nazis had been out here and government agents and CIA and a stranger presence aliens, perhaps. And the teens -- the boys just turned 13 and 14 -- Cameron could hear them wailing still. They were kept in cages.

The real shocker, however, was that he --Cameron -- had been involved. And so had Nichols. "You were her," Cameron told his friend. "I remember you here!" And slowly Nichols began to remember, too. He had worked at Camp Hero. He built the mind-control machines that powered the radar. But all his memories had been erased by the Men-in-Black.

So the pair pooled their "experiences", weaving the strands of their separate "memories" until they came to surreal truth of what had happened to them. It turned out that Cameron had been the chief psychic in the experiments. He was strapped in a device called the "Montauk Chair", psychotronically linked to a computer, and sexually stimulated. In this inflamed state, his telepathic powers reached stunning heights. "The energy from my erection," Cameron explains today, quite solemnly, "was used as horsepower for the Chair."
His handlers -- Nichols among them -- told him to project thoughts -- programmed suggestions, propaganda -- which were then amplified and beamed through the giant radar on Extremely Low Frequency electromagnetic pulses. Turned out, too, that the Montauk Chair could be used to cleave dimensional wormholes and space-time portals through which the Government sent agents on missions. Sexual excitement was key to its functioning. Prolonged, tortuous tantric excitement because the Montauk machine fed on the biorhythms of an enraged libido. The CIA, Nazis, and the aliens were together monkeying with "powers of God" using the powers of the male orgasm.
From there, Nichols says, the Montauk narrative goes completely haywire, packed with so many subplots and sub-projects that you need a tree chart to track the twists and the players. Log on to one of 10,000 Montauk-related websites worldwide and you'll learn that the Montauk cabal had a hand in the "creation" of AIDS, the murder of JFK, the death of the dinosaurs, and quite possibly your negative credit rating as well. The Montaukians could find a conspiracy in a pizza crust. So by the time the 6-volume Montauk series comes to its breathless close, it's no surprise the Camp Hero operatives are at long last outed as part of that mega-cabal the New World Order elite, who are now -- we learn -- manipulating History through time-travel.

Deep in this maze, I got an urgent phone message. "I was the Montauk drummer," the person said and gave his name as Jimmy Abbatiello. "I played on the mind-control subliminal recordings," he explained. Of course: there was a house band at Montauk too, part of a "psychedelic rock 'n' roll" conspiracy. Abbatiello -- a Long Islander now in his late 30s -- was an unbalanced man, apparently. Peter Moon -- an excitable, puffing, and superbly earnest 48-year-old -- is the publisher and co-author of many of the Montauk books including Nichols The Music of Time. Moon told me that Abbatiello once had a parrot -- his best friend. But the bird turned on him and Abbatello had to kill it.

Attempts to reach Abbatiello were unsuccessful. But in The Music of Time, Moon and Nichols claim Abbatiello was one of the original "Montauk Boys" -- the ones who believed they were Camp Hero sex victims and who came to Preston Nichols for salvation.

I got my first glimpse of Nichols with the help of Richard Metzger​, an amused 35-year-old who produces Disinfo.com -- one the Web's umpteen conspiracy theory forums. Early last year, Metzger videotaped nearly 20 hours of Mountaukians telling their stories (he eventually aired 9 minutes of his expose on his British TV show Disinfo) and he was kind enough to supply me the unedited tapes, which he called "mind-rot at its finest".

"Preston Nichols," he said, "is a fat fibber."

Onscreen, Nichols indeed looked big. In a high voice with the dancing lilt of someone reading a children's story, he explained to Metzger his uncanny talent for deciphering human frequencies. Specifically Montauk frequencies, programmed mind control pulses, the psychic residue of the experiments.

Metzger took the opportunity to test Nichols' powers on camera. What can you read about me? Metzger asked. "I can't just look at you," Nichols replied. "I really have to feel your your aura, your frequencies. I do it through hand-scans. It has to be close-on."

The tapes also showed a squinting 45-year-old named Steward Swerdlow, who has 5 children and makes his living as a clairvoyant healer on Long Island. Swerdlow was a "Montauk Boy" -- one of the first -- and wrote a book about it, Montauk: The Alien Connection. He says he was kidnapped as a teenager and brought to Camp Hero, prodded, rectally-probed, and caged with thousands of other children whose fear was "harvested" with emotion-absorbing electronics. He said the "Nazi types" at Camp Hero preferred blond-haired, blue-eyed boys -- model Aryans --for their tests. His discoveries, he said, were largely the result of Preston Nichols "close-on" techniques.

Being bland-haired and blue-eyed myself, this was on my mind when I finally met Nichols in a dimly lit basement in Bellmore, Long Island, a quiet suburb. I had been invited to the monthly meeting of the Montaukians which was a sad sight, 8 graying men and women in attendance on plastic chairs and silent as rabbits, curious about the truth behind the Camp Hero legends. Nichols sat among them. He was a friendly, pear-shaped man with mussed hair and a wattled chin. He had a habit of crooking his head like a curious dog. And his eyes were constantly bugging as if he couldn't help it. (He suffers from mild cerebral palsy -- or so I was told -- which might account for his odd mannerisms.) He wore a sweatshirt that looked like it had absorbed weeks of spilled dinners. And he slouched deep in a sofa chair, eating chocolates and popcorn, and cradling a microphone strung to a squat 20-watt amplifier near his feet which gave his chewing a mild echo.

Nichols was accompanied by Moon who claims to be a one-time close confidant of L. Ron Hubbard​, the charlatan behind Scientology. Moon met Nichols in 1992 and decided -- following his defection from the Sea Org ranks -- to become the promo guy for Montauk. Moon, therefore, did most of the talking (first he tried to sell the books at $19.95 a piece). The audience listened intently while Nichols masticated through the amp.

The Montauk Project, Moon said, "exploits the very deepest, darkest occult aspects of sexuality" -- the sexual magic of Satanism, the stirring of negative spiritual energies using sex acts. "One of the techniques in sexual magic is going right into the anus and stirring the energy up your rectum. If you take a man and you have sexual intercourse up the rear end, you can get sensations that make you woooo. You've probably felt it sometime when you've been in a seat and sometimes you just [here his hips leapt off his seat] you feel some energy go up your rear end. You're talking about the stirring of the kundalini and chakra energy -- a Hindu concept of an energy channel that runs up your spine to your brain."

Does that mean the Nazis and aliens were really sodomites? Not exactly, said Moon. They were using sex to crack people's brains, to bust down mental defense. "At Montauk they were playing with anything they could," he explained. "Any sort of psychic energy to get into the psychic channels. This is a manipulation they used."

Nichols spoke up. "Ever hear of MK-ULTRA -- the psych war program years ago?" he asked. "MK-ULTRA had a sexual magic side to it."

Mind-control legends in America aren't simply inventions out of the ether. Psych warfare against its own citizens is old hat for the U.S. Government. And that's why loony-toon conspiracies like Montauk succeed in attracting so many adherents. During the Cold War, the CIA, FBI, Army, Navy, and Air Force pursued some of the most ambitious brainwashing experiments in history -- mad attempts to control human behavior.

The best-known of these programs is MK-ULTRA -- the CIA's super-secret "brain-war" against Communism. Torture-proof couriers, automated assassins, a docile citizenry -- these were the goals. MK-ULTRA ostensibly lasted from 1953 to sometime in the 1970s. But many experts contend that similar testing continues today (though the CIA denies it). The program involved hypnosis, hallucinogen-induced psychosis, torture, electroshock, electrode implants, lobotomy, and even magic and voodoo. If it could break, trap, or trick the mind, the CIA tried it. According to a 1977 Congressional investigation and later exposes by the New York Times​, at least 10,000 victims -- unknowingly, nonconsenting subjects -- were targeted in cover programs at more than 80 universities, prisons, military installations, and mental hospitals across the U.S. and Canada.

Was there "sexual magic" in MK-ULTRA? Were children victimized? "We do have evidence that children were used," says MK-ULTRA expert and law professor Alan Scheflin of Santa Clara University in California. "Work was done at juvenile detention centers. There were projects that involved circumcision of children and the anxiety-provoking effects this had. We know that the CIA investigated how sex could be used to obtain information from people."

If MK-ULTRA involved prestigious universities and major military bases like Fort Benning, why not also Camp Hero? Indeed, link the salient concepts of the Montauk Project to documented government programs and the myth begins to make a kind of warped sense. And electromagnetic pulses were an avid CIA interest because EM fields had long been shown to affect brain chemistry. According to neuroscientist Dr. Michael Persinger (a professor at Canada's Laurentian University), Extreme Low Frequency (ELF) EM fields -- properly pulsed -- can produce confusion, anxiety, fear, depression, and even mild auditory hallucinations.

Yes, strip away the aliens and the time-travel and at its core, the Montauk Project may not be pure science-fiction. I spoke with 2 former Air Force radar operators who worked at the base. They laughed in disbelief when I described the Project. I called up Dick White, 61, of the ancient clan of Montauk Whites who has lived near the base his whole life. "[Peter Moon] called me and asked me about things that I had seen growing up here," White told me, "and then twisted my words to fit into this cockamamie story."

Donald E. Bender grew up on Long Island, explored the base as a kid, and now heads the privately-run Cold War Research which advises the military on preservations issues surrounding abandoned sites like Camp Hero. He's become so exasperated with the proliferation of Montauk legends that he set up a website to debunk them. "I know of no evidence that suggests anything even remotely sinister took place at the Montauk Air Force station, '" he said. "The base was a small, closely knit community, which seems the worst choice of venue to conduct clandestine experiments. I mean, the Air Force even issued hundreds of passes to local fisherman so that they could have access to the shore."

Being a mind-control "victim" can be good for business. Take, for example, Stewart Swerdlow, the poster boy of Camp Hero. Swerdlow rode the Montauk legend to become a regular on the lucrative New Age/metaphysics lecture circuit, dispensing wisdom acquired from his "unique experiences" at Camp Hero. Among other things, he claims that he traveled through the Montauk vortex to bottle the blood of Christ as it dripped from the cross (part of a cloning endeavor called the Anti-Christ Project). He was also once ambassador to the planet Umo.

For $145, Swerdlow can look at your "auric field" for an hour-and-a-half. And for $75, he'll sell you a "Box of Stones" -- crystals and quartz -- all "cleansed" and "energized". He offers dream analysis, "mind pattern" analysis, and fertility consultations. Apparently Swerdlow can do just about anything for your personal health. He plugs his powers from the moral high ground of passionate sincerity (sincerity is the currency of the believer market).
But from afar, his act looks like mountebank self-promotion. Before Montauk, he was presumably the same Stewart Swerdlow who in 1992 pled guilty to bank fraud after embezzling hundreds of thousands of dollars from a Long Island food distributor. He was sentenced to 33 months in federal prison. Then he claimed he was brainwashed into diverting funds as the fall guy in a larger conspiracy that no doubt involved his own sexual programming at Camp Hero.

And Nichols? Nichols wasn't in it for the money, wasn't pawning New Age pendant crapola on his home page, or selling clairvoyance over the phone. He didn't even have a website. Being a true believer, he gave his services for free. And it was his genuine fervor that in the mid- and late-1990s brought new "Montauk Boy" converts out of the woodwork like ants. Young men who traveled from Long Island and around the country to visit his "Space-Time Laboratories" (the new incantation of Nichols' models Islip home). One was a 20-year-old named Anthony Kraft [name changed], a kid who had been in-and-out of institutions for years. Kraft was Nichols' favorite because he was a fanatic believer.

She asked me not to use her name because "these people know where I live." We'll call her Julia. Julia fell in love with Kraft 10 years ago, when she was 15. She dated him on-and-off for 8 years and watched as what she calls the "Montauk crap" began to rule his life.

Julia helped me located a phone number for Anthony's "soul brother" -- a 23-year-old named Brandon Kihl, a Project zealot who spoke with me from the remote town in Arizona where he now lives with his family. And though Kraft, now 27, didn't return my calls, between Kihl the believer and Julia the cynic and others who knew Kraft, I pieced together the "truth" -- if we can call it that -- about what drove the "Montauk Boys" in the hands of Preston Nichols.

Kraft was the eldest of three boys. His father died in a plane crash when he was 8. His mother, unable to cope with him -- he had been suicidal from the age of 5 -- put him away in a group home where he was abused by other boys. As a teenager, he was a "long-hair metal-head-wigger": a fan of Danzig, Overkill, Metallica.

Kraft claimed "all kinds of strange things". One woman who dated him -- a 37-year-old named Alexandra "Chica" Bruce -- told me. "This was after he went to a lecture by Preston in 1995. He really believed that he had been mind-controlled. He started saying that I was involved, too -- that I was an assassin from another planet. I would get calls from him at 4:00 in the morning: 'Quick! Write this down: I am master of the Moonstone.' I was having nightmares associating with him."

Julia said he was an alcoholic who liked to bang his head into walls. She once tried to stop him. But he threw her across the room, said he was a werewolf and watch out. He had always been obsessed with demonology and pre-Sumerian gods. When he read about Montauk in 1995, it was simply a matter of making the switch from one set of gods to another.

Julia told me there were at least 25 hardcore Montauk Boys in the mid- and late-1990s. They read the books, contacted Nichols through Peter Moon, and made the pilgrimage from as far off as California and New Mexico. Kraft had become close with Nichols by the time Kihl telephoned the Space-Time Laboratories in 1997, claiming memories of Montauk. Nichols said he couldn't effect his deprogramming over the phone. He needed to conduct a "hand-scan" -- his "Reichian energy probe" -- and that meant physical contact. At age 19, Kihl left his family in Arizona to come to Long Island and ended up staying 3 years.

"They never had formal gatherings. Iit was usually just hanging out," Julia told me. "Anthony and Brandon rented a place together. Preston would come to the house, and there'd be 4--or-5 guys sitting around. Each guy would go into a bedroom with Preston -- alone. They'd come out wild-eyed with all sorts of stories, and Preston would come out covered in sweat. And every week, there was a new story, a new discovery."

Indeed. There was Kraft as an operative of the Project; an interstellar assassin; Kraft who went back in time and created the Universe; Kraft and Kihl who were twins from the "21st parallel dimension"; Kraft as an age-regressed Vietnam veteran; Kraft as a '60s rock star (he even had a hit song "My Baby Loves Love", singing lead for the band Edison Lighthouse).

"The crap they would spew!" said Julia. "Anthony was being confused by it all. And how could he not with all the information he was being fed? He was told to seek inside his own mind. And whether it was dreams or past-life memories or stories he'd read, he was told it was all fact. If I thought that all the things I dreamed were true, I'd be insane."

Over the phone, Kihl has a mild, clipped, tuneless voice. Talking about the Montauk Project does not excite or incense him the way it does Julia. There was no fanfare or reticence or even hesitation when describe Preston Nichols' "hand-scans".

So what would happen in those rooms alone with Nichols? According to Kihl, the subject undresses and lies down. Nichols massages the legs and arms and chest and head, "scanning" for frequencies. Then he takes the penis and strokes it, still scanning. Nichols masturbates the subject until the edge of orgasm, freezing the subject in a kind of pre-orgasmic dream-state that was suppose to reverse -- and thereby nullify -- the "sexual magic" of the Montauk Chair. To "ground" his subject against EM interference, Nichols grips the testicles. Sometimes, he attaches electrodes to the ears. (In response, Nichols said: "Not all of them would come to orgasm.")

Stewart Swerdlow, Jimmy Abbatiello, and at least 12 others had all been "deprogrammed" in this manner. This was how they discovered their involvement in the Project, and they gladly submitted for they believed -- needed to believe. "None of us ever had a problem with the process," said Kihl. "The process was always very regimented. It was straight-out work. There was never anything uncomfortable about it. Often, there were multiple people present, observers taking notes."

If you grew up and spent your entire life in the western United States, I asked, then when exactly were you at Camp Hero?

Kihl sighed. He didn't know for sure. "Well, from what I've been told [by Preston Nichols], there were times when I was out there." He faltered. "I don't know. There's a lot that I don't know. But as time goes on, everything seems to just reassure me that I was involved."

I went to see Nichols at his home. His hysterical terrier hound Cupid flogged me with its paws. And his ancient father Bob sat across from us in a Barcalounger. Bob stared forward into the night out a wide dirty window of the Space-Time Laboratories.

I had a lot of questions. And of course I would get no straight answers. Was the "deprogramming" simply closet homosexuality with the "conspiracy" an elaborate denial mechanism? Was Nichols a pathologic predator feeing his Boys information under hypnosis, toying with them, in effect brainwashing them? "I didn't get any pleasure out of it, I'll tell you that," Nichols said. "These people would end up balled like a fetus, weeping. It was a horrible experience."

It was a consensual one, too, perfectly legal. The boys were all of age and some -- like Stewart Swerdlow -- were middle-aged and married. No one I know of has ever come forward to attack Preston's motives or impugn him with charges of sexual assault, molestation, rape. There is nothing in the legal record against him. And as far as I can tell, Preston Nichols really thought he was doing good, exorcising the sorrows of mind-control victims. He was psychotically sincere. He showed me the Montauk Investigation Vehicle in his driveway -- a rickety 1979 mini-school bus festooned on the roof with antennas. He told me about the tampered lug nuts on his car and surveillance operations from the neighbor's house and how he had evidence that Montauk really did happen … But he couldn't show it to me, no … it was getting late and "besides, it's hidden".

Bob listened awhile and finally spoke. "Very strange things," he said cryptically, in a weak voice. And then nothing more.

"What about the camera?" Preston offered, rousing his dad. "The camera that watches the house?"

"There was something reflecting the light off the chimney across the way," the old man said. "And the light would come off it, through the door and onto me … and I felt it was a camera, watching me. Watching me."

Bob lurched forward, lowering his La-Z-Boy, planted his feet in the carpet, and pushed himself erect slowly an Olympian effort finally standing in that hunched heavy old-man way an staring out the window into the night. He raised an arm, pointed, "Out there. It was out there."

There was blackness outside and cold February night. All I could see was the old man's reflection lit in the window.

And watching Bob there as he looked for the light, I understood what Montauk was all about. Conspiracy theory is popular because it speaks to real possibilities -- the reality of MK-ULTRA, for example -- even if it does so in unreal ways. Possibilities that the World is not just what it seems or what we are told -- that there is "more" to events. It finds meaning behind the mundane; erects vast forces of good and evil contending for the World; and places the conspiratologist -- who knows what's really going on -- at the heart of the drama, suffering for the truth no one else has the courage to champion. Preston Nichols: prophet, hero, seeker, savior to lost souls like Anthony Kraft.

Nichols told me he gave up his deprogrammings some 3 years ago. But he is still sought out. A young Hotmail user from Red Hook, New York wrote on a Montauk message board, "I have a few memories of Montauk," the kid wrote. "I know that you personally can detect in an individual was involved. Can you do this via remote? It is very important to me, and it would help me to clear up some personal issues."

Someone logged on as "Preston Nichols" replied, "I have not had success of [Montauk Boy] detection from a distance. We would have to meet if this is possible".

Credits
Christopher Ketchum
Evidentirano

Žena Vrač
जीव
कृष्ण
Judge me by my size, do you?
« Odgovor #223 na: Studeni 10, 2011, 11:13:57 »

ma prozvakana tema... ljudi se drze onoga prvo ce mo vjerovat svim senzacijama onda ce mo biti skepticni poslje... umjesto da prvo razmisle  o svemu.
Evidentirano

BEWARE!! Anger, Fear, Aggression - dark side are they. One you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny
कल्कि
जीव
कृष्ण
Goloka
« Odgovor #224 na: Studeni 16, 2011, 02:31:48 »

OMG 2012

They have done it again! Yes, the OMG is back for 2012! Now taking applications! Woo-Hoo!
My comments are in black, whereas quoted information is in blue. So let's have a look what you get out of the OMG 2012.
As a member of the "OMG 2012 - Hyperspace / Oversoul Mastermind Group", you will receive:

1. 7 day initial "OMG 2012" introducing & training - experimental training and work with Janet, Stewart, and each other. Be astounded by how much there is to know and how much you actually do know!
7 day initial "OMG 2012", to get you hooked into the Expansions' world of gaga; ‘experimental’ training, which means neither Stewart nor Janet have even got a clue as to what they are doing, and they are admitting it! Good that you are paying for their experiments! Yet, it is a chance to look deep inside you - you may have information to share for the greater interest of the Expansions Cult.

2. 7 days - Fascinating, emotional, raw... reach to the core of your Truth and know your amazing Magnificence!
7 days... actually that is exactly the same as 1. Nothing new here.
3. 10-90 minute teleconferences - Stewart and Janet talk to the "Hyperspace / Oversoul Mastermind Group" by phone. An amazing opportunity to sound out all of your questions, touch base, and motivate yourself forward!
10 teleconferences, held at a time when nobody outside the US is able to call in. Especially if you're living in Europe, but also Asia, you're not going to ever be part of it. But you get recorded links, which, after you have left the OMG, you can post here on the

4. 2 - in person, "OMG 2012" exclusive dinners
Two dinners. Wow! Like you couldn't afford a dinner otherwise? Did you know that the word 'exclusive' is also a synonym for the words 'solitary', 'lonely', or 'self-involved'? Reality can be even more depressive than it may sound at first.
5. 2 - in person, full day "OMG 2012" training sessions - in person dinners and meetings coincide with Spring and Fall seminars
Two full day training sessions. So before dinner you get some activity. That's nice. There were once plans to go to the woods and do survival training, but that somehow did not pan out as planned. So it will probably be a pre-dinner seminar, where you get to exchange ideas. It's also called small talk; much like what you would have done anyway by going to a dinner in the first place if you arrived there early.

6. 3 - 1 hour consultations with either Janet or Stewart - 1 consultation per every 4 month - Consultations MUST be used during each 4 month period or be forfeited.
Three one hour consultations? Well, you did save some money there... Compared to those not part of the OMG and paying the hefty annual fee that is. Of course, should you ever forget to make an appointment, or should either of them be busy during a the four month period, you'll lose your consultation. Yeah, what are you gonna do?
7. Attend: Expansions Spring 2012 Seminar
Attend the Spring seminar! Notice they say ‘attend’, but there is not a single word of this being free for you… It coincides, so you might as well attend (and pay separately, please).

8. Attend: Expansions Fall 2012 10th Annual Seminar
Same as 7...
9. 1 - Year Subscription - "Stewart's Solutions" - Inner Circle
One year of Stewart's Solutions, usually invoiced at US$ 15 per month, you now save US$ 180. You get the right to ask one question, which may or may not be answered during the Inner Circles teleconference... WOW!!! (I love the "may or may not" part!)

10. Platinum Membership - Expansions Forum & Private "OMG" forum
Platinum membership - expansions forum and private "OMG" forum... a place where you can discuss comets that will never hit the earth, and earthquakes that are far away, or so small even local press won't write about it, as well as mysterious connections to groups that don't exist. If you remember the Q&A of only a few years ago, you'll remember the amount of nonsense you can expect from this.

11. Stewart and Janet's latest cutting edge insider information - no one else has access to, this includes the latest health news and preventatives
Yes, did you know, Stewart and Janet are healers, who publicly claim to be able to "resolve health issues" (though, alas, without a medical license). There are really plenty of random things you could be told here, such as drinking only distilled water, or avoiding white meat, or eating only green leaves, etc. But hey, it's included in the price and don’t you complain about health effects to your doctor, as they are all charlatans anyway!
12. Personally recommended deprogramming exercises to keep you on track at all times
Personally recommended deprogramming exercises, which includes you to buy personalized healing archetype cards, created by one of his sons and not Stewart, and invoiced at a convenient US$ 287 each. Aha! so this is how they get the money back from point 6! You may even receive Stewart's very special deprogramming techniques!
13. Personal email access to Janet & and Stewart - priceless! Due to increasingly limited time & availability, few have this access.
Personal emails! WOW! I actually managed to exchange 3597 emails in just two years. Other members here count the number of their emails in the tens of thousands! Good that finally someone is paying for these!

Note the symbolism of '13'... Either you or the Swerdlows must be part of the Illuminati! Food for thought, certainly, but where they could have summarized the whole offer they had to spread it out to 13… I wonder why?

So what are the costs? Well, to start with, you have to 'study' a few prerequisite materials. Their foundational work imposes that you read / view the following:
- Decoding your life (book), US$ 30
- Hyperspace Helper (book), US$ 15
- Hyperspace and Oversoul basics DVDs, US$ 377
- Advanced Hyperspace, Oversoul, and deprogramming techniques DVDs, US$ 497
So you're out US$ 919 before even be allowed to apply for the OMG.

But wait, there's more! There is the “highly recommended” reading and viewing!
- Healer's Handbook, US$ 23
- Blue Blood, True Blood, US$ 26
- 13-Cubed, US$ 35
- True Reality of Sexuality, US$ 24
- Scanning DVD, US$ 495 (for a 'technique', which takes less than 5 minutes to explain)
- True World History Series DVDs, US$ 996
- Simultaneous Existences DVD, US$ 199
- Survivor-Surpassor DVD, US$ 495
- Creature Features DVD, US$ 495
- Triad Healing DVDs, US$ 495
- Basic and Intermediate Color Codes DVD, US$ 395
- Deep Healing DVD, US$ 395
- Mind-Control and Programming DVD, US$ 497

So what is all this worth? US$ 4570! Yes, you heard right! It is highly recommended that before you apply to the OMG, you first buy all their other stuff. They may in fact refuse you, should you not have studied the contents of this other material. In fact, you are requested to "include a statement on "Why I belong in the OMG", along with Expansions Products and Services that you have or have utilized." And what is US$ 4570 anyway? Money is just energy, isn't it? Throw in a personalized healing archetype card (wealth), and you're sorted out! Oh yes, that'd be another US$ 287, please. It was free last year, but then the lump sum cost was US$ 10'000. Still 'way too cheap', isn't it, Janet?

What is the OMG 2012 worth? Well, if we take a peek at the application form, we read US$ 7777, provided that you pay NOW! Or, you can pay US$ 4444 NOW and 10 installments of US$ 444 = US$ 8884. What's with the symbolism here? Well, according to Stewart himself, '7' represents physical reality and '4' is the earth-based, as well as ego. Doesn't this seem odd considering this is the "OMG 2012 - Hyperspace / Oversoul Mastermind Group"? Shouldn't be the mighty OMG be accompanied with less earth-bound symbolism? Seems to me that the OMG has nothing to do with a mastermind group at all, but is merely a physical product here for you to buy. Perhaps then, if you are arrogant enough to pay ‘only’ US$ 4444 NOW, you still have some ego left to defend you remaining bit of common sense?

Say then, you want to pay everything NOW. Your total cost is not US$ 7777, but US$ 13266!! All that money so you can talk about things, which you could do for free with your friends? When all information is freely available? Well, let's say that your personalized healing archetype card should not read "Wealth", but "Intelligence". The good thing about posting stuff on hyperspacecafe.com, is that it is absolutely free, and the mastermind is already included! Wonderful!

Finally, and this is important: "Expansions has a No Refunds Policy, and monies paid in are not refundable for any reason." This did not used to be so last year. A large number of people left, and this is the restart. A number of people, though not all, had been reimbursed. This year, they are making absolutely sure to keep your money no matter what! So no matter how much you complain, or how little they give you in return, yes, even if they don't deliver anything at all: "monies paid in are not refundable for any reason." Better read the small print very carefully here...

So there you are. Welcome to the OMG 2012.
Evidentirano

कल्कि
जीव
कृष्ण
Goloka
« Odgovor #225 na: Prosinac 06, 2011, 04:42:05 »

Citat:
Sta bi ukazivalo na programiranje dece?

Krcato peto polje. Tu je njegovo Sunce, tu je njegova volja. Skorpija je prozdiranje, destrukcija.
Peto polje je polje dece. Al da bi neko sve to iskoristio na destruktivan nacin, nije dovoljno biti samo
Skorpija sa Suncem u petoj kuci.

Mislim da je tu najgore sto je Mesec vladar njegovog Ascendanta u egzaktnom kvadratu sa Jupiterom,
a Jupiter je ujedno i dispozitor Meseca, a ujedno je i u padu. Pad morala. Nemoralan posao.
(a Mesec predstavlja i decu, i to onu najmladju)
A Merkur je tacno midpoint izmedju ovih, pravi aplikacione polukvadrate. Merkur predstavlja decu takodje,
znaci da su deca ranjavana, a Merkur vladar 12, i Mesec jednim delom vladar 12 kuce.

"Tupača" je bio u pravu kada je rekao da je Stewartova umna shema jednostavno tako zeznuta.
12 kuca je umna shema. (jao, kako mi teorije fermaju ovde :D )

I izgleda da sam bio u pravu kada sam predpostavio da Vaga i Venera imaju nesto sa trecim okom u horoskopu.
Kako je njegova Venera lepo posavljena, jako trece oko. Egzakti sextil sa Uranom, zaista super trece oko,
ali je Uran u velikom izgonu, pa je lako da to Stewart zloupotrebljava.
Ali ima jedan aspekat 135* sa Lilit tamnom. Opet neke mracne radnje treceg oka.
Lilit tamna mu je bitna jer vrh 12 kuca mu je u Blizancima. (deo njegove umne sheme je zedan za super powers)
Moja teorija da je Lilit tamna suvladarka Blizanaca dobra.

Obe Lilit su mu u 8 kuci (skrivene moci), a Uran u velikom izgonu.

I da, ova karta mi i kaze da osobe koje cine "prikriveno zlo" imaju takodje i izrazene polukvadrate,
i aspekte od 135* stepeni, kvadrat i po.

Gde sam bas na drugom forumu kod Sanje video da serijski ubice recimo imaju Jupitera i Merkur u ovim aspektima.
45, ili 135 stepeni. :) Nesodstatak morala.

Uran kvadrat Merkur, takodje aspekat koji podrzava programiranje dece.

Neptun predsavlja i jednim delom cime smo opsednuti. Neptun u petoj kuci, opsesija u vezi dece.
Zajedno sa Mesecom kao vladar ASCom, Stewart je opsednut decom. :) Sa nemoralnim namerama.

A da peto polje recimo predstavlja i ucitelja. Pa on uci druge, drzi neka predavanja, jel? Pa da.

Opet, kao i uvek sto sam mislio u 9 kuci i kad je voden znak, predstavlja i nesto u vezi Atlantisa,
i to on bese ne tako dobar tamo.
Ovde Mars koji je jos 135* sa Neptunom. Ovo su mu valjda oni pronalazsci sa arhetipovima. + sextil Pluton.

Evidentirano

कल्कि
जीव
कृष्ण
Goloka
« Odgovor #226 na: Prosinac 10, 2011, 01:12:43 »

Expansions.com exposed

Citat:
This thread has been created here so that we can have a closer look at the nonsense that is published continuously on the expansions.com website. I hope everybody will participate in this thread, and contribute with their own research made. Note that it illustrates just how these stories published are completely unfounded and that the association fallacies become evident.

The first post relates to Stewart's article dd. 28 November 2011 "If I ruled the world".

Now we have all seen in Stewart's books, their seminars, and expansions.com, the constant reference and theme of the 4th Reich. Stewart himself told me at some point that he was protected by Fourth Reich agents, and that the Kuiper's Belt Aliens were secretly co-operating with the Fourth Reich. The Fourth Reich is the theoretical succession of the Third Reich (aka Nazi Germany 1931-45), where members of the Third Reich continued the policies of the Führer after World War Two, and who secretly control parts of world politics today. The aim of the Fourth Reich is to establish a one world government.

What we should not forget though is that the Illuminati is seeking to create a fascist one world government as well. And 'fascists' seek to rejuvenate their nation based on commitment to the national community as an organic entity, in which individuals are bound together in national identity by suprapersonal connections of ancestry, culture, and blood (Wikipedia). Remember "True Blood, Blue Blood"?

Now let's have a look about what Stewart has to say about what he would do if he ruled the world:

The "nonsense would end! Yes, it may take tough measures, but I would be fair."

Stewart would want to apply a technique used by the Nazis in the 1920's and 1930's: fight terror through terror. The Nazis used former criminals and extreme right-wingers to generate social instability, by having people beat up, or impose random violent sanction. If anyone has ever read Sir Thomas Hobbes "Leviathan" you will know that the first duty of government is to guarantee social peace within it's borders so that the country can prosper, independently of what type of government is in power. During the 1920's and 30's, the people creating social unrest were not affiliated to the Nazi Party, yet latter fought them (and later integrated those trouble-makers into its various organizations such as the SA), which gave to the Nazi Party the required support to get Hitler into power, first as Chancellor, and subsequently as President, thus establishing himself as dictator. An excellent read is Alan Bullock's biography on Hitler. Michael Moor argued the same tactics were applied by the Republican Party following the 9/11 attacks.

In the article, Stewart has given a number of examples of what is wrong with the world we live in today. And his reply to that "the nonsense would end" and that "yes, it may take tough measures". Why would there be a requirement to use such tactics to impose a new world order, Stewart? Seems to me that you are on the Illuminati's side after all, as no matter whether you support the Fourth Reich or the Illuminati directly, the end result is the same, after all.

Finally, all dictators claim to be 'fair'. As a dictator, who decides what fair is and based on which standards? The problem with government and government policy is that 'fair' is not a constant, alas.

"No one would be allowed to bully anyone for any
reason."

I get a feeling Janet will have a difficult time with this one.

"People would have to respect each other, or go to “Respect
School” until they understood how to treat others."

"Fascists seek to rejuvinate their nation based on
commitment to the national community as an organic entity, in which
individuals are bound together in national identity". So what was that about being forced to join a "Respect School"? Somehow this reminds me of the Hitler Youth. On what basis would you even begin to teach what respect is? If you require a dictatorship in the first place, then on the basis of your status-quo, you do not respect The People at all!

"War would be abolished for any reason and no one, no nation, no group would be allowed to have weapons."

That of course is a noble thing. It is also to be expected in a fascist one world government, after all, one world government also stands for no borders. Without borders, who are you gonna have a war with? If there are no boards, and thus no war, why do you need weapons? The other argument of course is that in order to maintain the status quo, as the sole ruler of the world, presumably you'd be the only one to have guns? Makes sense, doesn't it?

"The news would have to tell the truth ALL the time."

Again, very noble, but who decides what the truth is? If the news become of the same quality as the news on expansions.com, you'd get more information reading toilet paper. Jokes aside, if only one person decides what the truth ought to be and what not, and considering that this particular decision maker is making a terrible job already, we can expect the world to illiterate morons. Even easier to control, isn't it?

"Politicians would be REALLY elected, not placed in office."

Elected? Really? If you alone ruled the world? Why bother with politicians when you rule the world?

"All food would be organic. Medicines would be natural, not chemical."

Probably a good thing as well. Though after all, antibiotics have helped in curing a number of diseases in the past. Treat cholera or syphilis with green tea? That might be a little too positive an approach... The advantage of course with only natural medicine is that your population will decrease dramatically in a very short period of time. Not sure that one is well thought-through, Stewart. After all, with a smaller population you have less people available to rule... The advantage on the other hand is that property prices crash, and you can not only rule the world, but also own the world! Tic Tac... I can hear the Illuminati ticking...

"No one would be allowed to abuse anyone else."

No more Wilhelm Reich techniques? No more rituals? Sounds good to me!

"Anyone could live anywhere they chose."

Preferably in St. Joseph, Michigan, though, the new capital of Stewtopia! This also implies that if everybody decided to live in St. Joseph, you'd have a serious problem with space. So you need central planning to administer the common choices of The People and to plan the economy. Suddenly I don't wanna live on earth any more...

"Prejudice and hate would be eliminated via education and mind-pattern releases."

And you'd be teaching this? To whom? To yourself? What was that about the Swiss? Or the Bulgarians? Or the Singaporeans? Or Germans? Or any of the other nations and cultures for which you have your deranged prejudices for? What about hate? You have met Janet, right?
I do wonder: If you haven't managed in all your life to eliminate hate and prejudice for yourself (and Janet), how can you possibly teach this to others? Or perhaps asked differently, if your one world government is viewing the world Stewart does, don't you think you'd end up with a civil war in no time? Oh, but of course! Divide and rule! Very clever indeed...

"I would make the “Language of Hyperspace” mandatory in all schools. (...) Religion would be gone."

Yes, to make way for the Language of Hyperspace. Expansions would evolve into an official and mandatory religion.

"All borders would be open."

Yeah, that is sort of given under a one world government.

"High technology that has been hidden by the Illuminati would be given to the people for use in a proper manner."

Again, who decides on what 'high technology' is deemed as formerly "hidden by the Illuminati"? How can The People request to be given technology they don't know about? That's a contradiction in terms!

"I would have to either run for office on the “Emperor of the Universe” ticket, or just take over in another way."

Yeah, we get it, you want to rule the world! Establish the fascist one world government. Do the Illuminati's job yourself. One way or another. So if we read you correctly, you'd either request to get elected by The People, or else? History books are filled with rulers who operated in the exact same ways.

Despite the cynical comments made here, when you look at the writings of both Swerdlows, but in particular Stewart's writings and analysis of the world, the recurring theme of the Fourth Reich, and now this post dd. 28/11, one does wonder if Stewart might not be on the Illuminati's side after all? The direction and destination both Stewart and the Illuminati have taken is exactly the same. Or is his programming revealing his true agenda unknowingly?

Granted, the world is not doing well. No one can deny that. But as John F. Kennedy famously and correctly said: "Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. And man can be as big as he wants. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." It is thus for humanity to jointly evolve into a more compassionate and balanced society, which grants equal rights to everybody naturally, rather than having some evil and nasty cult leader from St. Joseph, Michigan, do the job instead.
Evidentirano

कल्कि
जीव
कृष्ण
Goloka
« Odgovor #227 na: Prosinac 30, 2011, 02:28:08 »

Interview with Stewart & Janet Swerdlow - The Vinny Eastwood Show 4/21/2011

Evidentirano

जीव
कृष्ण
« Odgovor #228 na: Siječanj 04, 2012, 03:37:44 »

Kada sam prvi put videla njegovu sliku,neznajuci ko je on i cime se bavi,nimalo mi se nije dopao.Covek je mracan i zraci nekom negativnom energijom...Njegove tehnike nikome ne preporucujem.
Evidentirano
বাংলা
जीव
कृष्ण
« Odgovor #229 na: Siječanj 04, 2012, 03:42:09 »

Jel se ti bojis mraka Dzini?
Evidentirano

What is dead may never die.
Žena Vrač
जीव
कृष्ण
Judge me by my size, do you?
« Odgovor #230 na: Siječanj 04, 2012, 03:50:20 »

Kada sam prvi put videla njegovu sliku,neznajuci ko je on i cime se bavi,nimalo mi se nije dopao.Covek je mracan i zraci nekom negativnom energijom...Njegove tehnike nikome ne preporucujem.

Takjođer! lik se obogatio na budalama!
Evidentirano

BEWARE!! Anger, Fear, Aggression - dark side are they. One you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny
wah-wah
Gost
« Odgovor #231 na: Siječanj 04, 2012, 03:57:05 »

da, pogotovo kad sam vidio kolko mu dođu dvd-ei sa seminarima lol.
Evidentirano
कल्कि
जीव
कृष्ण
Goloka
« Odgovor #232 na: Srpanj 10, 2012, 04:20:22 »

Citat:
"Welcome, My name is Stewart Swerdlow..look at me! I am in Russia!!! and my abilities to speak 10 languages are as authentic as this backdrop…convincing yes? Anyway suckers, I have been practicing this sentence for weeks and want to thank Rosetta Stone for their wonderful CD's. Have you ever heard of Nibiru?…I love Vodka..Buy my sh*t. End of transmission"

Citat:
He is sitting in front of a Green Screen you can see the small green tinge outlining his body and using Chroma Keying software to insert a hi res stock photo of a specific area of Russia behind him to try to convince people to believe that he was actually on site at a specific area of Russia at the time of the making of this video.

That was probably filmed in L.A when he was there this past week..Whoever did that did a real shitty job of it too.
Evidentirano

कल्कि
जीव
कृष्ण
Goloka
« Odgovor #233 na: Kolovoz 02, 2012, 05:25:26 »

Expansions News - Russian Subs Prowl, Boy Marries Cow, Public Nudity Legal Now?
Evidentirano

कल्कि
जीव
कृष्ण
Goloka
« Odgovor #234 na: Listopad 21, 2012, 02:32:32 »

http://www.lobsangrampa.org/index.html
Evidentirano

कल्कि
जीव
कृष्ण
Goloka
« Odgovor #235 na: Svibanj 21, 2013, 02:54:33 »

http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/2012/04/01/stewart-swerdlow-the-devil-in-disguise/
Evidentirano

Str: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Gore
  Ispis  

Skoči na: